The next EUPATI Fundamentals is taking place online on Tuesday 06 and Wednesday 07 July 2021. Throughout this 2-day training, participants will learn about patient engagement and get hands-on lessons and experiences on how to engage with patients in a meaningful and sustainable way. 25 participants will be invited to join from 10:00 – 16:00 CET on both days. Agenda to follow very soon.
For more information, download the brochure and register here.
What is the EUPATI Fundamentals training about?
The EUPATI Fundamentals is a training co-designed and co-delivered by patients and pharmaceutical experts about patient engagement. During this training, the following topics are covered:
- Why patient engagement?
- Guiding principles of working with patients
- How to identify patients to engage with
- Quality criteria to plan and evaluate engagement projects
- Opportunities for patient engagement across value-chain
- Problem- and case-study-based learning
What are the advantages in learning with EUPATI?
- Get trained with co-created and co-delivered training by patients and pharmaceutical experts.
- Learn with the most successful patient-led European Public-Private Partnership (PPP).
- Build capacity from Patient Experts with decades of collaboration experience.
- Contribute to the Social Enterprise Model based on the allocation of the revenue generated from this course to train the next generation of Patient Experts.
- Acquire skills with problem-based learning and training.
How much does the EUPATI Fundamentals cost?
The trainings costs EUR 1,075€ (VAT not included). For more information contact [email protected]
How can I register to the next EUPATI Fundamentals training?
You can register to the next Fundamentals taking place online on 06 and 07 July 2021 HERE.
How has the COVID-19 impacted the delivery of the training?
The EUPATI Fundamentals has been designed to be delivered in person with maximum of 25 participants. Due to the COVID-19 pandemia, EUPATI adjusted the training to a virtual format by adding breaks, sessions with interactions and case studies as well as preparatory reading to expedite the learning of the participants.
The next training happening will be delivered in 2 days, from 10:00 – 16:00 CET on 06 and 07 July 2021. This adjustment has been made to accommodate participants’ needs and training format.
What are the other trainings that EUPATI provide to complement Fundamentals?
The EUPATI training portfolio in patient engagement consists of Fundamentals and Essentials. Participants who took the Fundamentals training, and are interested in acquiring specific knowledge for precise engagement projects, can look at the Essentials’ training and modules. These are still being designed and developed, more information to follow soon. If you have any question, please send us a message to [email protected].
How is the training designed and delivered?
The training is co-designed and co-delivered by multi-stakeholders experts representing patients, industry, academia and regulators.