Terms & Conditions
1. As part of its internet presence the European Patients’ Academy on Therapeutic Innovation (“EUPATI”) provides links to third party internet presences (“Links”). It is the sole purpose of the Links to simplify the use of the Internet. EUPATI does not adopt any content that can be accessed via the Links as its own content and does not accept any warranty and liability for the correctness and completeness of such content.
2. All other content, except of teaching and learning material, provided via EUPATI’s internet presence (“Other Content”) has been created with the usual care of an educational establishment. Other Content has the sole purpose of providing first and general information. Other Content does in particular not serve as guidance for specific purposes of users or other third parties (together “Third Parties”). EUPATI does not warrant the correctness and completeness of Other Content.
- All teaching and learning materials provided to Third Parties in whatsoever way via EUPATI’s internet presence (“Teaching Materials”) are exclusively for educational purposes. The Teaching Materials have been created with the usual care of an educational establishment.
- EUPATI’s liability and warranty for a use of Teaching Materials for other than educational purposes and for damages resulting therefrom is excluded.
- Subject to fraudulent intent and wilful misconduct, EUPATI’s liability and warranty for Teaching Materials provided free of charge is also excluded with regard to educational purposes.
- Due to the on-going changes of the legal and economic conditions EUPATI, subject to fraudulent intent and wilful misconduct, does not warrant and is not liable for the correctness and completeness of the Teaching Materials after, if any, the specified date of first publication or the specified date of, if any, an update.
- EUPATI’s liability due to mandatory law remains unaffected.