Explore the EUPATI Open Classroom today!
The pioneering and well-known EUPATI Patient Expert Training Programme has evolved and as part of the EUPATI Reload project, this programme has now been transformed into a brand-new platform called The EUPATI Open Classroom. This flexible, on-demand eLearning platform will allow more patients, patient representatives and other stakeholders from anywhere in the world to access expert-level training in medicines research and development (R&D).
- The EUPATI Patient Expert Programme has been transformed into this new online, on-demand learning platform called EUPATI Open Classroom.
- EUPATI Open Classroom replaces the old 14-month EUPATI Patient Expert Programme, which will no longer be provided in the old format.
- EUPATI Open Classroom is a on-demand, flexible e-learning platform meaning you can choose how much and when you want to learn.
- There are currently 4 Topics (‘Modules’) available; Getting started, Introductions to Medicines R&D, Pre-Clinical Development and Clinical Development. Two more Topics will be added by May 2021: Regulatory affairs and HTA. Each Topic contains several ‘Courses’ (Training Units) which a learner can complete online and receive a certificate for (for 8 EUR/Course).
- You can become a EUPATI Fellow by completing all online courses in the programme.
More information can be found on the Open Classroom dedicated website here.
Date posted: December 1, 2020